No Upfront Fees (Bank Issued Tax Advance Loans)
1. RAL’s – Refund Anticipation Loan 24hrs (You can receive up to $7,000 of your IRS anticipated return within 24-48hrs in check or debit card form)
2. ERC – Electronic Refund Check (You will receive your refund check within 7-10 business days)
3. ERD – Electronic Refund Deposit (You will receive your refund deposited into your personal checking/savings account within 7-10 business days)
4. ERPC – Electronic Prepaid Card (You will receive your refund deposited onto your prepaid debit card which works like a ATM/debit card within 7-10 business days)
Non Bank Products
Pay Upfront with Cash, Debit or Credit Card
5. IRS Direct Deposit – We will electronically file your return and the IRS will deposit your tax refund it into your bank account, or mail you a check (this option requires upfront payment).
6. Paper Returns – We will prepare your return for you to mail to the IRS. The IRS will then mail you your check. This usually takes up to 6-8 weeks (this option requires upfront payment).